Thursday, March 19, 2015

Keda's got wheels :)

As a foster mom I don't wanna turn into the neighborhood crazy dog lady "but" when one of my fosters has a need I like to accommodate :)!
Sooooo-- my Keda has trouble keeping up with the other dogs. Sometimes she won't even start -- just not in the mood??... but I don't want to leave her home either so she now has wheels! We can all go walking n rolling together!
Keda seems to like her new dog stroller!!! I've gotten a lot of "ribbing" for getting this dog stroller, haha, from my husband but this summer when I go jogging (and I am pretty pokey) I can take one or two little pals along!


This stroller can fit two little 10 lb pups. 

Safety--the stroller gets all zipped up so nobody can jump out. There also is a leash clip. 
I did not break the bank either. Cost was around $50 including shipping. :)
(Variety of colors to choose from-- I chose leopard)

FRIDAY~
Trying out the new ride... here is my view as we leave the house. I can see Keda through the little mesh window. 

My dog Parson is on one side (Asti is walking on the other side). The "walkers" had a little adjustment to the stroller in the middle but once we got going my dogs did great! Keda whined a little bit at first but as we walked she settled in and after a couple minutes she was fine. I think she will in the future understand nothing bad will happen to her on the walk. It was absolutely awesome to take her along and we got to walk a nice long way-- all 4 of us--on this beautiful day!
PS--- One more thing-- just so nobody gets the wrong idea, Keda can run and jump and play... she has no problems moving! Yet, for what ever reason she gets affected by her tics (wobbly prancy legs) "outside" and doesn't care to walk some days. (Other days she is just fine) That's why she has her cheetah/keda stroller #girlwheels.
 She is really a fun and easy little house mate! If she was a movie Rotten Tomatoes would rate her 4 stars! (She deserves 5 but Keda is humble).  

No comments:

Post a Comment