Monday, May 25, 2015

Have a Happy Memorial Day!


I just got back from walking in a Memorial Day parade holding a banner. It started out rainy and cool and ended humid and sticky. I lost my son Seth in the crowd of parade walkers and fortunately we both had our cell phones and he was with a friend and got a ride home. I had to drag my banner and sore feet back over the bridge and to my car. Ahhh I am tired!!! But that teensy sacrifice I just made is nothing-- zippo-- when I think of all of those who have served and are serving in our  military and have sacrificed soooo much.  So from me and my family of humans and pups and also from my adorable foster girl... THANK YOU to all who keep us safe! We love you and appreciate all you do!
                    Salute from Libby!

No comments:

Post a Comment