Saturday, May 16, 2015

Saturday Morning with Libby...

Libby had a very restless night getting comfy with her incision from her spay. Ouch!!! I took her into our guest room and did my best to console her and snuggle with her. We are both still a bit sleepy this morning. Libby took more pain pills, wrapped in peanut butter of course, with no problem. I sure hope they help… I feel so sorry for her!
She has been consistently going potty outside and so far no accidents in the house. Love that!!! Libby is eating well and is very friendly to all people. Loves men and has no fears. She does sometimes growl at the other dogs but only when she wants a person's lap all to herself… After all, she is a princess and knows it! Libby does bark at sounds she hears, especially people coming in late (she heard and reacted to my son last night) so she will make a good little watchdog for her family. :)
Here she is outside this morning exploring. Enjoy her adorable cuteness! Once she gets to have a full bubble bath I bet she will be soft and fluffy as a bunny!






No comments:

Post a Comment