Sunday, May 24, 2015

Rainy day Sunday.


Libby loving her peanut butter!

All the dogs got walks before the sprinkles of rain began. Now they each have a kong with peanut butter inside to play with while I make cookies. Libby is enjoying her treat immensely!!!
I wanted to also mention Lib learned "sit" in almost one session. She totally has it down- boom! Done! She also is learning  "up" for sit up pretty. 90% has it. 
She is really a smartie pup and catches on to things instantly! She does have the "little dog" habit of thinking she owns me! No other dog should have privileges (especially lap sitting privileges) if Lib had her way. Learning to share will happen as she chills out. 

 Getting every drop-- clean that Kong!

P.S. Libby doesn't mind going out to do both her "duties" in the pouring rain-- in fact had fun catching big rain drops in her mouth! Never before have I seen a dog look up at rain with mouth open like she's catching popcorn. That's Libby!!! :)
AND...
She put herself to bed when I stayed up late cleaning. She just tucked herself right in bed with my husband. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment