Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Voting Day :)


Taking an early morning walk before going to work! Look at this little guy go! So awesome!!!  We alllll LOVE Sandal or Sandie as I sometimes call him! 
At work we are a polling place so it's going to be crazy with long lines and nervous people everywhere so this walk feels so good before I leave! I will look forward to coming home to snuggles with my pups-- and let me tell you... Sandal is a Snugglesaurus-ha!!! 

Sandal has taken a liking to one of my robes. It's a super soft one and my son brought it to the kitchen and laid it in front of the fireplace. I don't have the heart to take it away! It's Sandal's robe now till he leaves for his forever home! I have more robes and he just adores this one! Maybe because it matches his fur color?!? :)
                        

Wowza... I love Sandal in a little orange coat!!! Wouldn't you please invite him as a special guest to your house for Thanksgiving Day??? Sandal could dress up and steal the show!!! Plus, I think he would love a little plate of turkey!!! ;)
I think at Christmas a little red sweater may be on his list... he's already being a 'good boy'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment