Friday, November 11, 2016

Friday!

After breakfast Sandal took a little nappy with his head pushed up against me.

Me and my Lil' Bud! I went shopping and bought him a big ol' bone. He is chomping on it while I make some baked goods. He is a puppy so likes to chew on things so giving him the correct things to chew keeps him outta trouble!!! He and I took some cute n silly pics together! He could be your Lil' Buddy too... but you have to apply to adopt him first!!! It's easy if you just go to FluffyDog.net

So here is a quick recap of Sandal:

Adores all people!
Great with other dogs. 
Likes to play with toys and play fetch. 
Barks a little but not anything unusual. 
In potty training and doing fantastic!
Rides like a champ in the car. 
Walks well on leash. 
Enjoys dog beds and super soft blankies!
Crates are no problem. 
Sleeps in our bedroom in his crate.
Not a fussy eater. 
Soft and silky feeling fur. 
Jumps up on the couch and snuggles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment