Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Fitting In...

Sandal has started to own the place! He wants to hang out with me and follow me around. He is a people pup! I gate him (see photo) in the kitchen when i can't really watch him and his crate has the door open. He trots around the room playimg with his toys or chewing his Kong. I did have to pick up my little plastic pumpkins as he wanted to chew them-- well, they did look like toys! I have a couple potty pads on the floor and he used one 1 time but for the most part just goes outside to potty. His crate is dry all night and I always take him out right before bed and he squats down for potties. He is not a leg lifter boy. 
Sandal loves LOVES being held and at night settles down on the couch all cuddly! For a six month old pup he's fairly calm as long as he gets some playtime and exercise. I have a fenced yard so he gets plenty of time to do zoomies and show off his cute deer-leaps over plants. :) #superSandal

Eating his nummie supper!!! 

Resting with a ball toy in a cushy bed!

Snuggling with me watching TV. 
Tonight my hubby said, "Let's keep this one a while!" In other words... He fits right in and has THE BESTEST personality! Of course I know he needs to find his home but really... if he does not we won't mind!!! Hee, Hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment