Thursday, November 3, 2016

Movie Night!!!

Toddie was super playful today! He is really settled in now and relaxed and he is too fun! He loves to wrestle with my dogs. Asti is small and she runs and hides because Toddie is too big and rough for her. Parson is shorter than Toddie but is about the same in girth so he puts up with the bouncy pouncing mouthy pup for a bit. Eventually he gives Toddie a kinda mean growl and I usually separate them when Parson has had enough!!! 

After all the playing tonight Todders settled down with a hoof to chew and some stuffed toys. Finally he fell asleep on the couch just in time for my Hallmark movie marathon!!! I only watched 3! :) I put on the Hallmark station and all the men in my house clear out! Hee hee!!! Just me and my puppies!!! Love it!
Toddie is definitely a mommy boy! He is always near! 

Sleeping through movie #2!


Waiting for me to go to bed! He's the best!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment