Wednesday, May 10, 2017

1 Month!

The D-Gang has been at my house about 1 month! It flew by! We are winding down to adoption day. Aka 'Gotcha Day'! 
I just realized I no longer really need bandanas on them to tell them apart! 
🐢🐢
Here is my trick:

Darcie's mustache usually lays smooth!

Dougies is turned up 'quite often' like Colonel Mustard (from the game Clue). 
Of course their little bodies are shaped differently too but when they both look at you check out the mustache! Dead giveaway!! Hahaha!!! 

So after 1 month I'd say they are settled and life is easy. Everything is pretty fixed up!!! 😎 !!
Darcy is walking better on leash. Dougie is eating better. Toothies are shiny and gums are healed. All shots are caught up and vetting up to snuff. Barking is way less as they are less stressed. Potties and doo-ties are done outside. Sleeping is quiet and they head right to their blankets. They are trusted out and about in the house. Routines are established and when I leave for work they wave by mom with their paws! (So that may be an exaggeration) ... okay, in reality they no longer crowd the door but just watch me head out. They know I'll be back later. "It's all good"!!!

It's been such a blast and privilege! I feel really great that they are ready to fly soon from the foster nest to their furever nest! 
❤️πŸ’™

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment