Monday, May 22, 2017

Ramona

THAT.FACE.

What a little peanut!

Already made a girl friend! So YES... very dog friendly! ❤️🐾

 
Showing her "bunny ears" talent! 

Floppy ears to the right...

...and the left!

One up and one down!

Side profile... "I heard something outside"!

Awwwww! Mona is just ADORABLE!!!

So far she's just a sweetie! Getting to know us. A bit shy but not scared. Wants to be by me. Enjoys my two little dogs. Quiet and exploring a little. Ate a treat! I'm in love! πŸ’“

Time for supper! I put Mona's food in her crate. She crunched it up! Nummmmmmmy!!
 
Later she kept busy chewing a Nyla bone and a hoof! So far Mo is a quiet dog. Doesn't get into stuff! Content to be on her big pillow. She carries her treasures (bones and chews) there and chomps away! She's a treasure herself! πŸ’Ž

 
 

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment