Wednesday, May 24, 2017

dang cute!

This dog is so dang cute! I could take a zillion pics.... yeah, I just about do! πŸ“·  She isn't your fluffy-wuffy puppy cute but more of a rescue dog "I need love" cute! #myfav If it dries out I must get a better video of her prancing. It's like nothing I've seen before! If you ever saw a high step horse she can do that. It's cool! I even asked Lori, who is the Director at Fluffy, if she could tell me what breed prances. She said she's never seen a dog prance like our Mo! Lol! She is 1 in a million! 

So enough gushing... what else can I tell you:
1.We are working on potty training. I have a fenced yard and she goes out and potties easily. We are getting the hang of pooping outside too. It takes a little patience because of all the rain but she's doing good there as well and I think will be pretty easy to train if you keep it positive. She's sensitive so lots of rewards! She loves chicken!

2. I feed her in her crate. She will grrrr at a dog if they get too close sometimes to her crate. That's no biggie. Lots do that in the beginning. It's how they talk to each other. She is fine with me because she trusts me. She is a little scared of my husband but that just takes time. He needs to give her more chicken, πŸ˜‰!

3. I took off her dragger leash because she doesn't need it. She comes when I call her. She knows Mona or Ramona but you can change it if you adopt her. 

4. When I leave she whines for me for a while but settles down in about 10 minutes. πŸ’“ Mona loves her person! 

5. Ramona will need time to adjust to a new home. Not a long time but a few days. She's had a lot happen to her. Once she trusts you though she is FABULOUS! I adore this little one! Don't freak out if she growls over something that makes her scared. She is fine. Every day here she is better and better. Another tough one to let go of! 
Someone will hit the jackpot with this little bundle! 

Expect a lot of this^^ Always near! πŸ’“
This is her while I am doing this blog! Aaaaaaawwwwwww!!!!!!!

 Sweater in May! 🌷


 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment