Tuesday, May 30, 2017

lil more updates...

We have managed to show her the finer points of life in a house! Lotus is 'up on my bed'. She loves it! Hee hee!
"Miss BIG eyes!!!πŸ‘€"

Snooping at the neighbors. 😳

Potty training report: Only one potty accident the whole time she's been here. That was during a downpour of rain when she did not want to go outside and either did I. Kinda my fault for leaving her run around when I knew she should get outside! 
Her pooping habits are kind of funny… She always runs to the far end of the yard in the morning and often hides behind a bush or goes in the landscape bark and then peers over her shoulder like she doesn't want anybody to watch her. She is a private little thing! Afterward she bounds to me with her waggy tail and I give her lots of 'at a girls' !!! πŸ’©πŸ‘πŸ» 
So she is easy easy easy in her bathroom habits! πŸ™ƒ

Just for fun we call her our Muppet! She is so cute and Muppet-like! Ha! That face!!! 
As we get to know her the puppyish-ness is coming out! She's quite silly and is getting a bit more zoomie and playful! 🐾
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment