Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Cal-Pal

I have not blogged for a while on Calli. She is my other foster dog. If you scroll a ways back you can find her. She is fantastic!!! Adorable! Potty trained! Calm! Sweet! Lovable! Etc! I love everything about Calli. I am told she does not like crates. I guess I never used one so I didn't know. She only has one issue to know about and that is she can get snarky with other dogs. I think she just kinda likes her stuff (maybe it's a bit of guarding of her stuff prob) and she rules the roost. So we think a house without another dog 'might' be best. I guess it all depends on the 'other dog' as I did hear she has had some very good dog friends she played with at the Doggy daycare. Here I just watch her and she's doing great. Our house rule is to respect each other. :)
As far as people you can't get any better. She adores me and she likes my husband very well but he had to work a little at gaining her trust. I also think Calli is more than adorable! Don't you?!? πŸ’‹

Calli and Bunny

I ❤️ Calli!!!

Calli finds a ball!




Fetch time!!!

Time to REST! πŸ˜„


 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment