Wednesday, June 21, 2017

to answer your ?'s...


So here is the scoop on some ?'s u might have...
Is Bun potty trained? 
Not yet but things are going really really well!!! When we get up in the morning I take her outside. She goes potty right away. Then we come in for breakfast which she gobbles up. Then right away outside for the poop finale. Ta Da.... DONE! πŸ’© I take her out after I get home from work and walk her after supper. She had a couple accidents the first day but now she is catching on! I do not allow her upstairs--not yet. She has to stay on the first floor unless we are going to bed. I have a fenced yard and trained dogs who also show her what to do. They are good mentors, lol! πŸ˜‹
Is Bunny crate trained?  
Bunny uses a crate when I go to work. I usually just pick her up and put her inside. She is good about going in initially. I supply her with things to chew and a few treats! She loves cow hooves and Nyla bones and Kongs with peanut butter and treats inside. She is quiet when I first close the house door. I know Bun is not fond of her crate later on though. She starts whining and pawing but it's a safe place for her right now so she will have to put up with it. Maybe later she won't need it. We will see... When I come home she is a wiggly excited pup and is going nuts to get out and say hello mommy! 😊 Her crate is clean and dry --yay--but sometimes she pushes the tray out. So I have to say a crate is not her favorite hang out! 
Does Bunny chew up your stuff?
No, bunny only chews up her own stuff-- bones and hooves etc. Bunny does not chew up soft toys. She's a girl with good manners! I LOVE that!!!! She does like to drag socks around if she finds them. Not to chew but just to scatter about. Maybe if everyone picked up their socks she wouldn't do this! Ya think?😏
Where does Bunny sleep?
In a crate by my side of the bed. She is good.. snores less than my husband! Wakes up a little early but if I say 'Shhhh' she goes back to sleep. Once she is potty trained she could sleep where ever! Maybe even on your cold feet!!! πŸ‘£
How is Bunny with other dogs?
She's great but can also be a little bit of a "I want the people to myself" girl. So she may block off my dogs with her body or pop her head under them for petting. Ha!!! Funny!!! Kinda like a toddler "mine mine mine"!! There is some slight grrrs but it's typical 'new foster' stuff. Once she relaxes she will be better at sharing. I see it all the time because foster dogs  are just so happy to be in a home! 
If you have more questions leave a comment and I will let you know my thoughts! To adopt Hunny Bunny just apply at www.rescue.fluffydog.net
Me... Bun... just ask! 

 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment