Tuesday, June 6, 2017

First Walk


Sleeping in her "basket"! πŸ’“


 Saying "hello" after work today! 

I ADORE her freckles!!!
I am just so thrilled with Calli! I think she would be awesome as an 'only dog' in the house or as a dog with other mature dogs. She probably isn't really a companion to other dogs who are 'super into playing'. Sometimes I believe even my terriers stress her out with their 'yapping and running around'. Ha!  Calli will run a little too but not long. She just seems happy to be with her person, going for a walk or hanging out with the other dogs but not going play crazy! She's not too clingy either but just such a sweet companion and likes to be near her person! Right now shes not really into my husband as much as me but she did enjoy a good belly rub from him so he might be gaining 'pup'ularity!!! Lol! Me... we are BFF's!!! 


 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment