Wednesday, June 7, 2017

What else...

One of Calli's favorite spots to sit is under our table. I will find her often on the soft rug under the table. She also adores doggy beds! So if you adopt her you must purchase a few nice soft doggy beds for her! 🐢I think she would like them in multiple rooms!!! 
So we had a little incident today where Calli pinned down my little dog Asti. There was some growling by both and it happened when all the dogs were overly excited. I don't think Calli likes it when the other dogs get too energized. For this reason I am suggesting Calli be the only dog in the home. She is too wonderful to have to worry about other dogs!!! Remember, she came from a neglectful situation in a house full of dogs so maybe she just has had enough of them! People are her happy place!!! πŸ’“
By the way, Asti was totally fine! 
This is Asti.

How is Calli with children? I don't know! I don't have little kiddos. She is great with us and very submissive. I'm thinking sweet and loving older kids would be just fine! Calli never ever shows any crabbiness towards people. She is actually very respectful!!! 
Yes, she is potty trained. Zero accidents. I have not noticed much shedding. I think she has some Shih Tzu mixed in. Yes, I can leave her uncrated and no problems. 
Aside from the Asti incident Calli has been great! She would be wonderful for anyone looking for a one on one dog buddy or for a new dog owner! :)

Time for bed! ❤️

 


 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment