Monday, October 23, 2017

A few Monday pics...

Nappies on a cool floor. 


Lucky in the doggy car seat


Lucky watching people walk past...

Lucky took a nap on the floor after his morning walk. Little legs need resting!!! 😊

Later in the afternoon we went for a car ride through the bank drive-through window and then went to the grocery store. The lady at the bank thought Lucky was super adorable and he got 2 milk bones! At the store my youngest son sat in the car with him… He reported that Lucky was whining for me when I left, otherwise he was perfect. Lucky is a little wiggly in the car but not too bad… he likes to rest his head on my arm when I drive! I think if we keep practicing going for rides he will settle in even better our little adventures!!

To back up a little, I was at work for about five hours today and Lucky spent that time in the crate! He was not thrilled about going in but I gave him a Kong with peanut butter and treats and his favorite hedgehog toy and a bone. His crate was dry when I got home and he was very happy to get out but everything was fine and in place. I am certain by the end of the week Lucky will have the routine figured out and he will be just fine about the crate. Even now he’s not fussing too much. In time, I probably wouldn’t even need to crate him but because he is young and new we are using the crate for now.

Whomever adopts Lucky will be LUCKY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment