Sunday, October 22, 2017

Lucky Tonka is here!!!

Down south his name was Lucky. Fluffy dog named him Tonka. Somehow it got combined to Lucky Tonka but for ease of length I’m just going to call him Lucky!! 

He’s a cutie! I adore his black and white face markings!!! He is very long like a Dachshund but has some terrier mixed in. His personality is a hoot!!! He’s quick, joyful, smart, friendly and a lover! He hangs out by his person and always comes when called! I just cannot believe how fast he can acclimate to a home... he acts like he owns the place.  Lucky gives kisses upon kisses and becomes your pal in 2 seconds. This boy has personality PLUS!!!  šŸ¶❤️šŸ¶

Watching from the rug...

Head Tilt!! :)


We had to pick Lucky up about 40 min from our house— his final leg of the journey to foster!!! My husband drove so I just put Lucky on my lap. Most of the drive home he gave kisses ...and more kisses!!! Then Lucky flipped over like a baby and I was rubbing and patting his tummy for about the last 20 minutes of the drive while he snoozed away. So cute!!!  I can see how he could quickly become a precious fur-kid! He is such a people pupster!!! We are going to have FUN with this spotted sweet Oreo Cookie!!!  šŸ’™šŸ˜Š❤️ 

Lucky met my dogs when we got home and was instant buddies with them!  A few sniffs and then they were  bffs!!! Lucky likes toys and of course, treats. Yummmmmmy!!! He's been squeaking the stuffed hedgehog so I had to turn up the TV. That crazy honk HONK sound! šŸ˜‚  He likes to play and frolic but also sleep and cuddle. He is currently stretched across my lap. He’s so balanced!!! What a GREAT dog he will be for ANYONE!!! šŸ˜


Ready for bed... he snores a little!!! Hee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment