Thursday, October 12, 2017

Our Morning...

Alarm goes off!!! (5:30 AM) Wake up time!!! Everyone sits up. Mom heads to bathroom and pups wait. Next, Pups and mom head to the kitchen and everyone gets fed. Believe me... they can’t wait!!! First Mackie gets his bowl of kibble, then Parson, then Asti. Everyone has their spot in the kitchen. Chomp- crunch- slurp. Lots of crunching and munching! When bowls are empty they all head to the back door and it opens... zoooooom -outside to run and potty and poop. I wait either on my patio or at the door. When I see everyone is finished I let them back inside for treats. Everyone sits to get their reward...one by one I say their name and they get their treat! 

This is our every morning routine!!! Dogs like schedules. :)

Now what happens next always makes me smile! I go upstairs to get ready for work and the whole gang runs back upstairs, up onto the bed, I have to lift Mac up, and they take a “my tummy is so full” nap! 

Above is a picture of them all back up on the bed! 

Then after I’m dressed and I eat breakfast we take our walk. (Usually my husband goes walking too if he has time) I touch those leashes and bang.... paws are flying down the stairs! They know.... they always know!!! Walkie time!!! Yay! 

When I go to work the foster dog has to usually stay on the first floor. Mac just hangs out usually on the couch! I close the gate to the stairs. My dogs are either up or down. 

That’s our morning! Have a happy day!!🌞


No comments:

Post a Comment