Friday, March 23, 2018

Took a trip!!!

Hello Butchy lovers!!!

Butch and I took a trip to visit my elderly father. It was a wonderful opportunity for Butch to shine! He was so GOOD!!! All my dad’s neighbors loved Butch. My aunt and uncle loved Butch. My dad thought Butch was a very special dog!!! He is invited back any time!!!

Butch made himself at home right away! No potty accidents at all! He was calm and polite. He sniffed around but never touched a single thing. Butch was friendly to all the people he met and never got into any mischief! He cuddled by me in my child hood bed and learned to catch cheese curls my dad tossed his way! Haha!!! What a FUN time!!!

 Butch is a wonderful companion!!!! Please consider him as a forever dog in your home. You will fall in love! I guarantee it!!! 

ANYONE looking for a buddy... STOP LOOKING! Butch is the BEST snuggle buddy around!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment