Sunday, March 4, 2018

Welcome BUTCH!

Just look at this little man! He’s about 17 lbs. A terrier mix. Maybe 4 years old. He has the classic underbite of a Shih Tzu. That tuft of fur!!! Ha ha! So fun!!! How SWEET is that face? 😁

He’s a lover. Big time snuggle bug! Mommies are #1!!! Even wants to be carried sometimes. ❤️



Butch is looking for LOVE and seeking a tight bond with his family or person! He will almost instantly become your little lover-boy! He has given me so many kisses! As I type this he is draped across my lap and he’s so happy! He loves men, women and older kids. I only say older because I do not have young children at my house. (He could certainly be fine with every age? I don’t know.) 

Butch loves toys! Oh goodness...that little ‘red squeaker’ that you see in his pics became an instant favorite here! He squeaked and squeaked! Butch loves to be inside a home too. He runs up and down the stairs and jumps onto the couch for cuddling. He goes out to potty but then runs right back in. I think he just doesn’t want to lose his family ties. 

When Butch pants he hangs his tongue to the side. Really too adorable!!! Did I say ‘adorable’?.... yes, Butchy has a unique and fun little look but I cannot get enough of that face! Just LOVE it!!! Those toofies and that mop-top... he should be on a runway! I adore his sassy style! πŸ™‚

From the moment he arrived Butchy just ran in here and owned the place! He’s not shy or skittish. The one thing that Butch needs ‘less of’ in his life are dog friends. I believe he would be best as an only dog in the home. He has waited this long and sharing is not on his agenda. It’s ok to be an only child! 

Please come along with me on my journey to loving Butch! Let’s bring Butch home!

No comments:

Post a Comment