Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Tuesday with Butch...

Hello! 

It’s a snowy Tuesday here in Green Bay. This  morning I took Butchy for a walk around the block and he did great walking in the snow... he did not mind it at all. I greased up his paws with some paw protectant and put a little coat on him and away we went! 

 We went on a second walk when I came home from work… it was getting pretty cold by then and so very windy but he walked great. When Butch sees a squirrel he does pull, a ‘typical terrier’ and he has the terrier ‘chase it’ drive!  So no kitties in the house. He is just a little guy so it’s not a big deal if he pulls after a squirrel... my dogs do this too. 

Here he is after our walk! We were playing fetch! 



Here he is walking in the snow early morning. He needs a bigger coat, lol. I’ll have to look in my dog closet for a better fit! 


I love this portrait photo of Butch! What do you think???


Butch is a wonderful friend and house dog. He loves his mommy and family. Adores his home. He snuggles and cuddles. He is very good in his crate. I don’t know if I can declare that he’s potty trained but he seems to be! We just love Butch.

If you are looking for an easy keeper and only want one dog in your life then please apply for my Butchy. He is so so sweet and just wants to love you. Thanks for considering him as your forever best buddy! 💚

No comments:

Post a Comment