Sunday, June 28, 2015

Patio time~

We are enjoying a beautiful quiet morning on the patio. Almost "tea time"! Breeze would definitely like a biscuit!

Breezey is just like her name. Go with the flow, cool and refreshing to be around. She makes a person feel relaxed and loved! I would keep her as my own if I could! 

More to know...

Age: I'm guessing 2 or 3 (she likes to play but is not a pup)
Shedding: none that I have seen. :)
Trainable: yes, wants to please, comes when called, smart cookie!
Crate trained: she may whine some but will settle down. I personally don't crate her at night or when I'm gone for a short while. I crate her when I go to work but it is probably not necessary.  She is wonderful in the house. 
Housebroken: yes, not one accident here!
Leash trained: yes, may sometimes bark at a passing dog, ignores cars and is friendly to people. 
Doggy beds: yes, loves to hop in them, loves pillows and blankets too. 
Toys: ohhhh yes! Soft squeakers are fun to carry around!
Chewer: only on dog toys and bones. 
Plays fetch: no, she is not a retriever. 
Friendly to dogs: yes, loves both my dogs, snuggley and playful. 
Kid friendly: I don't have "littles" but she was friendly with the neighbor kids and I've never ever heard her growl. 
Food aggression: none
Barker: she will bark in the yard when the neighbor dog comes out but she is not barky. She is a good balance. 
Size: around 10 lbs. 
Fur: soft and slightly wavey. Medium length once it grows out after shaving. Grooming maintenance is required.  
Car travel: quiet and sits still in my doggy travel seat. 
Snuggley: definitely! She also follows mommy everywhere. May whine if she can't get to me. 
Bath tub: good
Brushing/grooming: good but will duck her head for trimming her face. Same ducking for ear cleaning. 
Cats: don't have one here. 
Nails: I have not trimmed them but she is totally fine with touching her paws. 
Comments: Breeze is a breeze to have around! Just a lovely girl in every aspect!
She is a 10 in my book! 
Question?: feel free to ask me!!!


Later...
Doing bedding laundry. I run downstairs to get something. Come back.. "look" who jumped into the laundry basket with her toy squeaker!! Breezey.. U R2 CUTE!

My hubby's quote of the day: "I don't know how anybody could be so mean to these dogs. Once you get to know them they are all such nice people!"


Toys are dog accessories! Love your squeaker "bling" Missy Breezey!

No comments:

Post a Comment