Sunday, June 14, 2015

(Video) Walking Gracie


Sunday, day 2, with Gracie:
First of all she slept like a rock! I have a crate in my bedroom with a memory foam doggy mattress inside and little Gracie must have loved it because she did not move, whine or snore all night long! In the morning my terriers start moving around as soon as their tummy's tell them it's almost breakfast time! I literally had to open Gracie's kennel door and touch her to wake her up! Hee Hee... #notamorningdog
Even when we went out to do her morning potty she was like naw... Too early. I'll just jump onto your lap! 


Above picture is her on my robe on the patio. She eventually did her potty, ate her breakfast got her eye cream and played sweetly with some toys and was just as cute as yesterday! 
 The video above shows our morning walk. I wanted to show you her cute "bum swing"!! What a wiggle!!!
She is a doggy ANYONE could walk. Just a little sniffy plodder type who has no problems whatsoever as we meandered through the neighborhood. 
Oh and any yipping u hear in the video  is just my pup Asti complaining cuz  she did not get to walk too. Spoiled Asti! 
P.S. We are walking past my little pond-- that is not a toilet flushing in my yard, ha! It sounds like it though doesn't it?!? 


        No treats no selfies-- hmpf!

        Just hanging with Parson...


                Snoozer thyme :) 

                       Girl talk...

          Yes Gracie... Jump on up!


           After lunch siesta-3 amigos

An observation: Gracie does not know her name! She does not come to a whistle either. What her name was before rescue we don't know! So to her Gracie is just a word. Not her name. We will work on association with treats! She does know the word treats!! I don't think "Treats" was her former name, though ;)
Hee hee!!!

          Bunny friendly?-- obviously!
I own a Jersey Wooly Bun. Most foster dogs get to meet her. Gracie was perfect with bunny. Curious but lost interest quickly. Good girl Gracie!! Check that test as a pass! :)


    Hahaha... Oh Gracie... I seeee you!!!


           Give me treats face! 
Gracie loves treats-- food in general-- and tends to sample plants outside. Yup! That last one I have to "watch". Grass is one thing but flower leaves???... I'm not sure about what is ok and what is not...so watching her grazing tendency has to be monitored. We want to keep this sweet little face Happy AND Healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment