Monday, June 22, 2015

(Video) Breeze takes a walk! :)

Breeze slept soundly on my bed last night. She was perfect! She got up and pottied outside, ate up her breakfast and soon after I took her alone on her first morning walk. Of course she had to put on a flowered sun-dress! I can't help but wonder if there isn't a little poodle buried deep in her breed because she has such a cute bouncy prance! She is just a doll!!! Breeze did not pull but did want to sniff a little bit ...but for the most part simply pranced along! No car reaction either so another lovely walking buddy is at my house! Breeze is sooo much fun!!!


     Playtime before work....



Breeze has a favorite toy! She walks around with it like this! SOOOO cute!!!


    I SEE you, Breezey! #skyblueye


   
     What is "your" favorite color?!


Breeze and I went to the bank! This was her first trip in the car with me. She sat buckled in my doggy car seat and did really well at riding and had no reaction to the drive through bank teller. She was a little wiggly in the seat but for her first time she did awesome!!! She liked watching the cars go by when we parked the car. I adore her cute pink tongue in these pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment