Friday, June 26, 2015

(Video) Breeze can "sit"

Breeze had another great day! She and I walked over to my neighbor's rummage sale. She hit the jackpot cuz they fed her "people sausage"! She loved it!!! She didn't really want to leave and go with me after that... can't say I blame her!
 When we got home we worked in the yard and cleaned in the garage. Breeze found the treats in my dog stroller (yes, I have an animal stroller- no judging, lol!) We practiced her "sit" command. Breeze learns things soooo quickly! Here is a video I took of Breeze performing her "sit" later on in my kitchen!


Saturday~

The dogs played all morning outside  while I worked in my garden box and on my patio. Here is the afternoon result of all that play...


When I move to the kitchen.... so does Breeze! Nappy time for tired pups :)
Me?  I'm just having more coffee! 



If you don't love that tooth u have no sense of humor. Sorry but it's #snagglerific


 Breeze has to be patient so she sticks her nose through the gate.  Awww!!!


"Dat mommy can't sitty still. We're hanging with daddy in the cool basement."

No comments:

Post a Comment