Sunday, June 19, 2016

Piper

Hi! I'm Lydia and I just picked up a little Westie girl to foster for WI Westie Rescue. She had no name! Awww :( ! I decided to call her Piper! Little Piper has spent her whole life in a cage because she was the property of the Amish who own a puppy mill in Clark County. Her birthdate is 2/12/2014. Piper did not produce enough puppies so that was good! It was her ticket to freedom! 

We just met!!! #beautiful

Piper rode quietly on my lap for 1.5 hrs all the way home! She is very sweet but scared. Everything is new but she will adjust! Isn't she adorable?!?

We are home... hiding by the fence!

I just gave her a bath since she was very smelly-- like a barn! She's peeking out of her hiding spot in the bushes... we keep a long leash on her. So many scary changes today! She will get better! Time and lots of love!!!

Later... Watching TV!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment