Sunday, June 26, 2016

Special shampoo and food!

Piper had another bout of itchy ears last night even though she's still getting the drops. Some Westies are sensitive to allergies. Today I was at TJ Maxx and spotted this waterless shampoo and it said helps with itchiness. I don't want to give her lots of baths right now and freak her out so I'm just letting her have a greasy head but then when I saw this shampoo I thought this might do the trick.  We are giving it a try and it smells really good and is very natural. It is like a foam pump so I put some on her back paws where she licks her toes and I rubbed it into the greasy fur on her head and below her ears!
I also purchased all grain free treats and a bag of grain free dog food at PetSmart! I am hoping this all helps our little princess! 
She is doing much better today otherwise and has not had any of her really bad nervous sessions! She's letting me approach her and has no problems with me picking her up! Lots of FABULOUS progress :)!!!

"The Girls" look ready to do some serious snoozing! 10pm and they are tired pups!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment