Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Ruff Night!!

We started the night great! All snuggled in bed... then hubby woke us up by coming to bed later and Piper's ears started itching! BAD! I took her downstairs and after trying to find a comfy position in every corner and behind every chair but to no avail (scratch scratch) I finally picked her up and we both slept sitting on the couch. I think she was more comfy then me!!!
She needed some TLC so I just stroked her head till she settled down. Vet appointment moved to today at 3pm and grooming postponed for now! I'll keep you posted on her ear itchies and how we fix it!!! Meanwhile my coffee pot is brewing! ;)

Appointment allllll done!
I am so happy with Piper's temperament! So gentle! She did great at the vets even though she has a double ear infection … the left one is really bad! I wonder how long she has suffered with this ailment… maybe I don't even want to know! :(
"Good news" is she has the meds and is onto healing and way better health… very, very good news! :)
She received all her shots today too and is now sleeping under the love seat! Can't blame her! She is so tired out!  Piper is healthy otherwise except for a couple itchy allergy back feet that I'm to give her 1/2 pill of Benadryl for and an Epson salt foot bath! Haha! Maybe we can put our feet in the tub together cuz that sounds wonderful!!! 
Again, Piper was just excellent at her vet appointment and was a very quiet and cooperative little patient!!! What a little trooper! 

No comments:

Post a Comment