Sunday, July 3, 2016

Oops!!!

The saga continues! Today our Piper woke up with diarrhea. What next?!? HA!
She was on the bed and wanted off. We don't want her jumping yet so I carried her outside and she ran to the back of the yard and did business… At the time I didn't go out and look because it was pretty early and I was barefoot in pjs. 

Later she got all her pills and she ate her breakfast and drank some water and went back to sleep on the couch full of blankets.
I was working out in the garage organizing something when my husband came in from a walk with our dogs and told me she must have had an accident… I went in and found yes she had jumped off the couch and had some stinky diarrhea on the rug. I am guessing it's one of the pills she is taking… So I think I will not give her any more and let her go "all natural" with healing. If I felt she was in a lot of pain I would continue the pain meds but she seems totally fine and the nausea seems to have stopped… I looked up the side effects of the pills and one of them is diarrhea. :p
This is one "sensitive tummy" girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment