Monday, July 11, 2016

Walking the gang!

Piper is getting more comfortable with the walk, She is up front and not dragging behind as much! Lets go, Pipes... catch up to Parson and Asti!!!

My dogs give her lots of reassurance that this is fun!!! She likes the "group walk" :)!!!


Almost back home...Piper stands still and ponders the walk! Hey... I think I "like walking". It is so good for her to explore her big new world!
I'm seeing more play and more tail wagging every day!!!! Now don't get me wrong-- Piper still freaks! Still bolts out of her cage. Still alarms at sounds and scurries and hides. Good news is she recovers fast now. She will run and then in a few seconds get over it. Today as we were coming in from the yard a HUGE crack of thunder sounded. Bad timing! Well she darted to the bushes but soon was back at the door and ran in. Whew! I was hoping it would not set her back and it did not. 
(P.S. I took her dragging leash off. She was ready :) Progress!)




No comments:



No comments:

Post a Comment