Saturday, July 16, 2016

Ups n Downs

I had to go out of town on Friday. Seems whenever I do and the guys have to care for Piper she takes a step back. The guys do their best and are very kind but she is so sensitive!!! Sad!
She won't come in the door from outside now. I don't know why?? I am back to propping it open. She also has been skiddish about putting on the harness.  Sometimes she will piddle if you don't go slow enough. She gets so nervous!
On the positive she loves her treats now and expects them once I do get her inside the house! She comes right into the kitchen with the other dogs and gobbles up as many as I will give her, LOL! Piper also is doing a wonderful job of walking on the leash… she has gotten very comfortable with it! (Once it's on her!!) Piper is also very happy and initiates petting and her tail easily wags now towards everyone in the family. :) We still can't get her off her "safe spot" on the couch, though...she will sit there all day if we let her!

No comments:

Post a Comment