Monday, January 2, 2017

Pope (PoPo)


Pope (8 mo, 15 lbs) just arrived to my house and is settling in! He rode in my car calmly and quietly. No whining. No getting car sick. Just sat or slept in his crate!!! He is a Scotty mix with short little legs, big ears and a 'wiggle-butt' walk! I'm smitten!!!

Chilling on my couch!!! This is THE life!!!😊

He's a star!!! 🌟
So far he has gone potty and poop outside. He has eaten supper with gusto! Chomped a treat and squeaked a toy or two. He's totally Mr Mellow and just meanders around. I can't say enough about how adorable he is. His color is black with gold sprigs mottled in here n there and has a white patch on his chest. Gorgeous!!! 
I have heard RAVE reviews from those that have adopted his siblings. 💙

So I guess he's called brindle. Here is a pic of a full bred Scotty! He's kinda this color but a bit darker!!! More black... less gold! 



Nothing like a Scotty dog  in tartan plaid! 
He was so good for these pictures! If you want calm-- he's your boy! Wish I could keep him!!! Not kidding! Don't worry I'm at my dog limit with 2 ...but seriously, he's awesome! 



That Face!!!

Love this professional photo!!!

Nighty night!!! This little Scotty is ready for beddy-bye!
















No comments:

Post a Comment