Wednesday, January 4, 2017

pretty pics!!!

My pretty boy!!!

Love 😍

While in Green Bay!!! #gopackgo 

Pope had his first day home while we went to work. (I work part time and was home by 1:30pm) He did sooooo awesome!!! He's getting the potty thing very well so that's wonderful!!! I don't have to wait long at all when we go out. Good thing cuz it's soooo cold today! I say, "go potty" and in no time he goes. He wags his tail after. He gets the drill like-- "I did it... I'm a gooooood boy"! 😊 He does bark when he hears me come in the back door. He's so excited I am home! Awwww!! He has a low Scotty sounding bark. Love it!!! Pope adores treats! Well so do I! Mmmm!!!
He is is just no trouble at all and melts when he sits on my lap for petting. Snuggly Wuggly kinda pup!!! Whom ever adopts him will be a lucky ducky!!! 
 
Lookin' for LOVE! 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment