Thursday, January 5, 2017

K-K-K-Koooold Day!!


We spent some time outside and came in for a warm up!!! Pope had another great day while I was at work! I keep him in a dog play pen. I like it better than a crate because I just like my fosters to have room to stretch and play! It was all dry and nothing chewed up! He's a very easy puppy. I'd say the only thing he does do is bark if he can't get to me when I'm home. Like if I put him in the pen-- he may complain. He's fine when I leave but just likes to have free access when I'm home. It's fine with me because he's so good! So I always have him out with my dogs. 

Huggies!!!💕

His LED collar from eBay just arrived! Now I won't lose view of him at night or early morning! #blackdogproblems
So this collar has been awesome! We call him The Glow Worm! It's like watching a video game with him racing around the yard at night in his green glow! 😂!!! 

One puppy One Hedgie 'Zzzzz'


 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment