Saturday, January 7, 2017

Saturday... yippee!!!

I have talked about Pope's pen in my kitchen… Here it is...his puppy pen!

It works out really well, because he has a bed, his dish and toys… If I wanted to I could put puppy pads in there on the floor but he just wears a belly band in my house in case he has a potty accident. He has been doing awesome at going potty outside but once in a while there is a little boo-boo --mostly my fault because I don't watch closely enough. He has consistently gone poop outside after meals. He never marks in the house ...not ever... not once... nope nope nope!!! 👍🏻🐶💚

 

Pope's favorite spot is lounging on the big doggy bed! He's got his toys, his hoof to chew... ahhhh! #spoiled
 
This pic is soooo Popie! Mr Snuggle!!! 

 



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment