Friday, November 10, 2017

Bath

Today it’s a COLD morning and we put on the gas stove and are now feeling toasty. One of the cutest attributes about Bob is his desire to keep his nose warm! Awwwww! He’s ADORABLE!!! 

Last night Bob had a bubble bath! He did so great and oh it was soooooo nice to have a short haired dog to dry off! He smells delicious!!! Plus how fun would it be to have a collection of cute collars for him?!? I’m holding back from looking in the dog isle at the pet store because I know I will be tempted to purchase Bob way too many things! Lol!!!

(If you adopt my Bobby I’d tell you he wears a size small) ๐Ÿถ


XXOO๐Ÿ’‹

We are working on potty training. If I am diligent to watch him closely he does well. I know his pattern and his cues now when he needs to go out. It’s lots of repetition and practice. Always being positive. 


This is Bob’s favorite toy! He carries it around and even hides it... ‘for safe keeping’. 

No comments:

Post a Comment