Saturday, November 25, 2017

Happy Saturday!!!


Asti photobombing Bob’s cute picture! Ears down


Oh my cuteness!!! Right ear at attention





I love this photo ❤️! Two perky ears!

So what’s new with Bob? He was a star at Thanksgiving! Bob loves people so would do great with a big family. He was a snuggly hit with everyone. When I needed him out of the way I just crated Bob in the kitchen and he was quiet and napped. 

Thanksgiving Day on the lap of one of my guests. She loves Bob!!! 

Today, Bob is enjoying the warmer weather and loves to zoom around my yard and snoop through the leaves! He grabs his favorite sticks and races around like he has found a prize and must show it off! As soon as I open the door he runs into the house! He loves his people even more than his prized sticks! 

We love you too, Bobby!!  💙🐶

No comments:

Post a Comment