Sunday, November 5, 2017

Sun šŸŒž Day


Good morning!

Bob had another good night here!

Today we introduced the vacuum. I vacuumed a bit. He stood at a distance and watched. I’d stop it and pet and praise him in a happy voice saying, ‘good boy’! Then I’d go to my vacuum and begin again. I moved him out of the room I was vacuuming so he would not get frightened. Never come at puppy/dog with the vacuum or put him in a cage and vacuum around it! How scary would that be? No escape! I like to have my dogs go to a different room when I vacuum and stop and give pets during the process so it’s not scary. Bob received a treat when I was finished. He likes dried sweet potato strips. He is not a milk bone guy. He did great!! 

Bobby has tried to lift his leg a couple times on furniture and I just say no and he stops. He’s learning. Doing very well!!! I take him outside often and he always goes potty... it just takes consistency and time and positive praise! Treats too! Is he potty trained? NO... he’s a pup. He’s “in training”! All in all Bobby is an AMAZING and SWEET puppy! So gentle! Not mouthy at all. Loves to pounce on toys and shake them. He’s soooooo fun and cuddly! 


#cozypuppy #keepingwarm #Bobisspoiledalready

Also, just ate supper. Gobbled it up! Took Bob outside right away and both jobs DONE! Good boy, Bobby. 

Evening...

Curled up against Parson (my dog):


No comments:

Post a Comment