Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Tuesday 




Some mornings you just want to snuggle in a soft cuddly robe! 💓


Bob is settling into a routine. Everything going great! He’s a fun pup who is a cuddler! A mommy boy for sure but loves everyone else too.





Beautiful Bob - 2nd walk!


Bob went for a walk today without my dogs. That is so much scarier. He wasn’t sure about doing it but he did it! What a brave peanut!





See his worry wrinkles? I adore these!





I hear a sound! Cars?! What are those???





Just a funny pic... if you look up on the porch I have a dog made of cement! Bob is barking... grrrrr woof woof... he thinks it’s real! Such a tuffy!


Toy Time!!! 

Squeaky attack... :)




I like a pup who can keep busy playing with toys! He’s having fun!!! 


Treat Time Faces!!! You boys deserve your treats! Good puppies!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment