Friday, November 3, 2017

Bob


#bambiears


Hello! My name is Bob ... or Bobby... or Bobert...as my foster mom is calling me! I had a crazy day today! First I couldn’t eat any treats last night and then no breakfast either!!! Huh? Off to something called the Humane Society where people in white coats made me very sleepy. When I woke up I had stitches ‘down under’! Then a lady took me in her car to meet my foster mom! Foster mom loved me right away! ❤️ (I am pretty cute!) She took me (and my buddy Peter) on a long ride! Here is Peter...



#peterpan

Peter got dropped off in Oshkosh to meet with his new foster mom. He was going to a town called Berlin. Bye Petey!! Good luck!!


 We kept driving north to Green Bay!  🚗


I was a super car rider! I met my new foster brother Parson and foster sister Asti. They are terriers!  We sniffed noses and other places! I tucked my tail because they were a lot bigger than me but after a little bit I start wagging my tail as I felt more brave!!! We are already friends!!!  🐶


I’m still feeling so sleepy but I got a nice drink of water and then I took a rest on a pillow and blanket. I also got a sponge bath and lots of tummy rubs. I have not been hungry yet! Maybe tomorrow I’ll eat some kibble and treats.


Foster mom says she will take over my blog tomorrow and tell more about me so maybe you will give me a fur-ever home!!! I’d loooooovvvveeee 💓 a home to call my own!



#prettyboy

Thanks for stopping by and letting me tell you about my day! I’m just going to chill out tonight on the couch and snuggle a bit! See you tomorrow! Zzzzzz!



#couchsnuggles

#zzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment