Thursday, April 10, 2014

Early morning...

Lucky and Parson were "helping" me exercise... Um... NOT! Crunches with a little "Lucky-furby" on top of me, did my planks with same said furby licking me and excited furby heal nipping while doing my lunges made for quite the exercise "motivation"! Haha!!!

After my exercises the two fur-friends really had fun chasing each other! Rugs went flying, pitter patter of speed-paws and happy high pitched woofs are a sure sign that it's off to the wild races for Lucky and his side kick Parson! What a scene! Afterwards they are all tuckered out just in time for me to get ready for my day. Good timing!!!

Here is a little collage of Lucky after play time. I love how the pair sit together to listen to the kitchen sounds as they look down the stairs.  Probably hoping for a "second" breakfast! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment