Monday, April 28, 2014

Photos of little Buccaneer!

Hi! I'm Buc... the little blond bomb. The big guy is my friend, Parson. He lives here. I'm waiting for my furever home... I'm giving you my toothy smile! :)

Here is my cutest sad eyes face. Are you melting yet?!?
I need someone to play with! 
My fur is soooo fluffy!
Sleeping on my back and twisted... Yep, it's  comfy!!

It's rainy and cold here in NE WI brrrr-- so we snuggle. I really like my doggie friend!


Today I went into the cage all by myself before foster mom went to work. She says I am one smart cookie! I really like being in the cage with my friend Parson-- it makes me very happy cuz I'm a big snuggler. Guess I just don't like being alone :)
One comfy position is flipping on my back! I'm soooo relaxed. 
I just came in from outside! Treats treats TREATS! Happy face!
I like to recline against Luke's bent legs... Ahhh tummy rubs! Sometimes I even fall asleep like this! I have everyone in this family trained pretty well don't I? LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment