Saturday, April 12, 2014

Rainy day...

It's a good day to scrub kitchen floors! Rainy day paw prints were the motivation. Since Lucky does not understand that puppies and scrubbing don't mix he had to spend a little time in his cage. He did very well. Settled down after 2 little quiet whines. I keep a comfy doggy bed inside so he is soon asleep. He did give me the rather sad "puppy eyes" when I came to get him out!  

(PS Have been meaning to mention that this little boy does not shed... At least not now. He is young so things could change but right now he is a no shed kinda guy!)
Look whose sleeping on my lap now. He is just the sweetest !!! He always asks before he jumps up with a whine or a little quiet woof. Then I say, "ok" and up he hops. He has great manners!!! All I need now is a good movie and this rainy day is perfect! 
Supper time! I'm teaching Lucky to sit and wait before eating. He is catching on fast. Smarty! Once I say "ok" he can eat. That way he learns to have nice manners.  Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment