Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Trip to Pet Smart

We went in to buy little "Lucky sized" balls to fetch and came out with a new harness and collar!!! Oh Martha Stewart.... U put those cute blue bow ties on cuz you know us silly dog lovers can't resist! 
Lucky did really well at the store. He is not afraid of the big dogs either and in true terrier fashion barked at them. :) I think he has some Cairn Terrier in him. He is so fast and athletic and can run and turn corners on a dime. What a little motor he has! His new balls should be fun for him to chase. 
Once Lucky gets in play mode he can really turn it on! Parson and Lucky are both terriers so they enjoy this... Lucky may come on a bit strong for a non- terrier type. He goes and goes and can play a little rough. Sometimes I have to put the kabash on the fun... but he is good about it and settles down. Lucky does like to chew a bit so plenty of bones and toys need to be available. We have quite a host of them scattering the floor to choose from! (watch out when bare foot!) :)


Lucky was sitting on my bed after a walk wearing his new bow tie harness and I could not resist taking this picture. Aww!
And one more...
Here are the little balls he can chase. Look about the size of golf balls. He loves them!
He hears a fly buzzing by the light. Very observant!
Both dogs...all tired out after a play session.  Zzzzzz!!!
Lucky sleeping at night in pic below! Yep, I gave in and he sleeps w me! He curls in a little ball and is very-very quiet all night. He IS a snuggler ... Curls up against me so sweetly. He is a little afraid of men. He won't really go w my husband if he calls him. He waits for me to go with him and he hangs out with me in the house. Right now as he is adjusting to our home I'm his "security blankie". 

No comments:

Post a Comment