Friday, April 25, 2014

We often call him Woky... :)

Progress report: So little Bucky (Woky ... short for Ewok, hee hee) is definitely making progress! His potty training is going great! We have a solid routine of getting up around 6am and heading out the door where he goes both pee n poo then comes in and heartily eats his bowl of food. 
After breakfast is playtime and sometimes we take a morning walk. He gets let outside before I head off to work. Then he sleeps safely in his kennel. He no longer barks and settles right in with no complaints. He is fantastic! 
Bucky/Woky follows me everywhere!!! Room to room... Inside n outside. He is my shadow! He is a good friend to my dog Parson. They play and chase and snuggle on a chair together. They like each other quite a bit! Big brother n little brother :). 
He is comical too... If I leave my pantry door open he always finds the package of tuna and tries to quietly sneak it out. It's so cute! I put it back and he's like "ok, she caught me... I may try again tomorrow" ... The little tuna thief!!! Ha!
He is also a snuggly boy... Right now he is laying beside me in my wing chair with his head on my lap. He is no more than 10 lbs! What's not to love about this sweety?!?
He is a light shedder. If you have on black you will see some blond puppy fur but otherwise I haven't noticed much fur anywhere. 
Again I'll mention his potty training... I simply take him out at intervals and esp after meals or heavy playtime. I don't allow him upstairs yet by himself because I don't think he's ready to be trusted but on the main floor of my house he is perfect and has NO potty accidents. Since he sticks with me anyway he doesn't try and really go upstairs but I keep a baby gate across right now just to make sure. So is he potty trained? Not yet. He is doing well and will get there soon! 
Bucky comes when called and we are practicing learning sit. He is really a SUPER little guy and I can't report any bad habits! He doesn't chew up stuff, he is kind to my pet bunny, he is pretty quiet and he's pocket size! We think he's the best little "Ewok" we ever did meet!!!

Not a care in the world~

No comments:

Post a Comment