Monday, April 14, 2014

Play time with 3 silly heads!

Today getting ready for work I had Bucky leashed to my foot in the bathroom. Since he just arrived, and we have yet to figure out his house manners, the best way to keep an eye on him and to assure no potty accidents is for him to be tied to me. He does not seem to mind. Of course his peace and quiet was interrupted by the play mode of Lucky-ducky and my Parson. It's all good though because then the gang is tired out when I leave for work! Most days they can chase in the yard for a while but the really wet sloppy snow put a stop to that today! After play time we all headed head over heals down the stairs for a potty trip and then Lucky 'n' Bucky got settled into their kennels with a chew bone ...and I was out the door! A little barking ensued with the new pupster but he will get used to the routine shortly. It's amazing that by the end of the week the doggies are usually quite at home and feel settled. Morning number one with little Bucky went well! See ya later, gang!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment