Thursday, May 19, 2016

Settling In!

Before leaving for work I get in a few cuddles on the couch! Tiara is like a sponge! Soaking in love every chance she gets! 
If you should want to adopt her, at this point anyway, a fenced yard might be helpful but not mandatory! She has never had an accident in the house but currently she only will go potty if I leave her out in the yard and I stay in the house "or" sit quietly in a chair on the patio and ignore her. She is just great with going potty outside though and runs out and does her "doo-ties" but if I would stand out there "too close" or have her on a leash she would stand still and freeze. Over time this might change and eventually we will introduce a leash so she practices going for walks. So keep watching her progress!!!

Guess what! She's started jumping up on the couch herself! That's cool! She is also moving around the house with more confidence! Day by day!!!  :)!!! 

Another step forward: tonight Tiara came through the outside door while I held it open! Woohoo! She also has claimed the couch and is comfy sitting with me... She loves.. wait, adores.. tummy rubs :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment