Sunday, May 15, 2016

Tiara

Little pretty Tiara just came to my house a few hours ago! She is young, sweet and so sooo cute! We are being very laid back and quiet here...just letting her get the lay of the land as she is a bit scared and shy. 

Sitting sweetly on the couch in this pic she is snuggled against a pillow. I just adore black dogs so Tiara to me is such a beauty!!! Her fur is fairly course but also wavy. Her ears are big and adorable and her tail is long. XOXO

Like most shy dogs she wants to be near but sits behind me. It's twilight out now but we are hanging around outside...I sneek a selfie of her as she is hiding behind my back! Hee Hee! She has no clue! ;)

Her adorable terrier profile ... Awwwww!

One silly shot as I set her down as we come into the kitchen! Now I'm hiding behind her back! I'm already in love!!! A black terrier is just way waaaayyyy up there on my "dog love" chart!!! 

Happily snuggled in her crate... the door was open and she went in and curled up and soon was fast asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment