Saturday, May 28, 2016

Thank You!!



From the bottom (and top) of my fluffy heart I want to humbly say "thank you" to all the brave soldiers both past and present for your service and sacrifice! 

Every day Tiara shows herself to be more comfy. She now sleeps "with us" and is starting to come to us for petting!!! I'm so joyful about it!!!  She's one of the easiest foster dogs we have ever had! I cannot say anything negative about her accept that she is very shy. It's not a negative to me but might be a negative if you want to have a dog who goes everywhere you do. She's more of a "there's no place like home" kind of dog! Lol! 
If I could keep a pack of dogs she would be in my pack!!! As I write this I'm watching her grab a toy from a pile and bring it to her couch spot... then go and get another. Galloping playfully each time! I just enjoy this little lady tremendously and she gives back so much more than she takes! 

Why rush mornings?

No comments:

Post a Comment